ProFreightQuote is an ingenious one-stop solution that provides instant and competitive sea and air cargo quotes, as well as offering superior additional tools for logistic professionals, shippers and forwarders. ProFreightQuote is a free service to both customers and freight service providers.
ProFreightQuote is a match-making service to connect freight quote seekers and logistic companies including freight forwarding companies in the international transportations for Air and Sea freight. It saves time for individuals who are interested in logistic transportations. With ProFreightQuote, both customers and logistic companies don't have to worry about looking for the right customers and vice versa.
Logistic companies sometimes lack exposure to the services they provide. Customers or clients who are interested in logistic services, be it small or large scale interest, often fail to find the right company that provides the right service for their interest, proceed with the services they are not suited for or spend way too much time looking for the right company.
IPS pieced together a solution that benefits both parties on an unimaginable level named Pro Freight Quote, PFQ. PFQ assists relevant individuals by acting as a matchmaking service to help clients find the right company that favours their needs by analysing given various inputs. Companies will have the perk of receiving exposure and audience by the PFQ platform and will be potentially approached by more customers that need their services.
We have also connected FedEx, UPS, AustPost APIs services to provide instant quotes comparison and this will be expanded to much more worldwide freight and logistic companies. You can choose to send Container loads – FCL (Full Container LCL (Less than Container Load).
ProFreightQuote was designed and developed by Intelligent Profit Solutions and is built on a web platform optimised for mobile devices, as well as an additional intuitive PhoneGap Android and iOS applications complete with push notifications to enable easier communication practically from anywhere and on the go.
- Integration with social media, including inviting friends on these platforms to join the app.
- Paid push notifications and possible ads as early monetization. The app comes in free and extensive functionality mode for US$0.99.
- Encryption and security of personal user data.
- Behavioural analytics and basic algorithms to identify target users for advertisements and special offers.
- User interfaces with scalable capabilities and maintainable security settings.
- The ability to detect errors and logging of non-recognisable communication.
- An Admin panel with custom push notifications content to manage from, custom push notifications as
- Admin notifications, user management panel, and a Dashboard with a custom set of metrical indicators.
- The client plans a Mobile app for Android devices as the next stage of work.
How it works:
- Complete a single form to enquire for the goods you would like to ship, relocate or deliver;
- Receive bids from freight companies and forwarders that are custom picked to match your preferences;
- Accept the best offer from the provided quote received via an email or as a push notification via Android or iOS apps. You may also choose to create the account and manage all the quotes from the own customised portal;
- Once you chose the preferable shipping or air freight provider, you can send your goods
Pro Freight Quote features real time quotes from multiple service providers from specified geographical regions. Quotes can be filtered by price or transit times to ensure you get the best possible service for money. It even allows you to start making deals with your favoured forwarder, courier or shipping line!
Available now ProFreightQuote.com
iOS and Andriod Apps are available soon!
We have designed and built the ProFreightQuote web platform for the client with the advanced tools that provide International Logistics Professionals and Clients who seek to compare the Sea and Air Cargo quotes in an easy and straight forward manner:
- We have developed a simple volumetric calculator (IATA) for quick volumetric weight conversion for smaller shipments, as well a more comprehensive version for larger loads which require multiple complex parameters;
- We have also built in a detailed reference feature of specific container specifications for both sea and air versions to determine the right shipping container size for the cargo;
- Our sophisticated incoterms options are presented and evaluated to determine which terms are applicable to specific commercial arrangements;
- Our development team have built-in real-time ocean schedules, consisting of a comprehensive global ocean schedule list for multiple destinations;
- We have included useful references to customs and quarantine regulations that may apply to various shipments;
- Another handy feature we have included in our ProFreqightQuote project is the ability to easily reference Tariff Classification of Goods (AHECC) to classify cargo correctly for customs purposes, as well as a customs duty rates and calculator to determine whether goods are dutiable and applicable tariff rate;
- We have developed a customised tracking solution for shipments;
- We even have a comprehensive in-built document template resource for rules and documents.
- Simple Volumetric Calculator (IATA) for quick volumetric weight conversion for smaller shipments
- Incoterms - see which terms are applicable to your commercial arrangement
- Customs Duty Rates and Calculator - find out whether your goods are dutiable and applicable tariff rates
- Professional Calculator (IATA) for volumetric weight conversion for larger loads with multiple complex parameters
- Ocean Schedules - comprehensive global ocean schedules for multiple destinations
- Tracking - track your shipments
- Sea Container Specifications - find out the right shipping container size for your cargo
- Useful links to access Customs and Quarantine Rules - find out what customs or quarantine regulations apply to your shipment
- Air Container Specifications - find a suitable air freight container size for your cargo
- Tariff Classification of Goods (AHECC) - classify your cargo correctly for customs purposes
If you have a project that you would like to discuss with us, please contact us for a FREE QUOTE on 1300 343 563 or simply use the contact form.
When we receive your enquiry, we will email you an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for your protection, and an account representative will contact you to discuss your project.